Indication entrance fees
|- Adults||v.a. 12,-|
|- Kids||v.a. 7,-|
|- seniors / 65+||v.a. 12,-|
FROM / TO24/02/2018 - 25/02/2018
LOCATIONBeurs van Berlage
1012 ZJ Amsterdam
Can you imagine a world without chocolate? No? But will it always be available and what are the challenges the makers face today? And did you know, just like wine, the taste of your chocolate varies depending on where the cocoa comes from? You can learn about all of this at Chocoa Festival.
Chocoa Festival is the place where you learn the process from bean to bar, discover the wide variety of flavours in good cocoa and better chocolate, taste many food pairings while being guided by your favourite chocolate makers.
A two day chocolate Festival in the heart of Amsterdam!
Tasting, enjoying and discovering new flavours with wine, coffee and craft beer at the more than 75 stands. Take a journey through the cocoa chain and learn how chocolate is being made from bean to bar. A full day programme of tastings and presentations given by experts.
Learn everything you have ever wanted to know about the magical world of chocolate:
* Meet the renowned chocolate makers and experts
* Experience sustainable chocolate at a beautiful location in Amsterdam
* Taste many chocolates by top patissiers and chocolatiers
* Combine wine and food pairings with chocolate in a tasting
* Understand developments of sustainable production for large consumer brands
* Learn about the cocoa chain; from tree to bar
* See the trends and developments in chocolate
* Join the debate on sustainable cocoa and chocolate (Saturday)
There are still many challenges in the cocoa and chocolate sector that need to be resolved. Chocolate is a product of pleasure, but cocoa farmers still live in poverty. Luckily, there are a lot of improvements and there is more and more sustainable chocolate available. But what does ‘sustainable chocolate’ mean. And what kind of chocolate should you buy to make a sustainable choice? We help you with these questions during the Grote Chocoladewijzer, held on Saturday the 24th of February at the Chocoa Festival. We will talk with people from the chocolate industry about the right choices you can make as a consumer. Because by making the right chocolate choice, you can make the world a little bit better by eating chocolate, piece by piece!