YOU ARE HERE: Home / Tourist Information / Visitors Information / Tax


When paying tourist tax
You pay city tax if you stay in a town where you are not registered. For example, when staying in a hotel, guest house, caravan or bungalow. Also, if you bring a business visit to a city you have to pay this tax.

Tax assessment for local tax
The owner of your residence gets the tax bill for tax. For example, the hotel owner or site owner. He may resort tax on to you.